Ready in 30 minutes
• 3 tablespoons whole chia seeds
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom (optional)
• 1/2 cup hot water or nut milk
• 1/2 cup washed organic berries
• 2 tablespoons hemp seeds (can substitute toasted or raw pumpkin or sunflower seeds)
Step 1: In a medium bowl, combine the chia seeds, cardamom, and cinnamon and pour
the hot water over the mixture. Let rest to firm up, about 20-30 minutes.
Step 2: Wash the fruit and slice into bite-sized pieces if needed
I love chia seed pudding! Chia seeds are a super seed filled with fiber, protein and omega-3 fatty acids. On top of being really good for you, they taste great, especially when combined with low-glycemic berries. This is another great desert or snack as you are cleaning out from junk food.
Curry Girls Kitchen